Eco bags - not just for green sake

Many years ago I decided to give eco bags a try.  I was living in Sydney with no car so often found myself on the bus or walking down the street trying to lug around my groceries and trying to avoid that horrible moment when the plastic bag rips and your groceries go everywhere!  So I am pretty sure my investment in my first eco bag was for vanity sake - I hate chasing rolling cans across the footpath, very embarrassing.

Years later they are just a part of life now and I couldn't imagine going back to plastic. I find I can pack a whole lot of groceries in them without the fear of the bag breaking and they don't cut into my hands.

When I started up Green Me OZ I searched for eco bags that were not only user friendly but looked a bit more appealing, especially to us chics.  I was so happy when I came across Envirotrend and their great range.  They look good and they fold up and can be easily stored in your handbag.

I've converted so many people to these bags and even did a fundraiser for my daughters school selling them.

So I must admit I ditched plastic to save face but ended up saving the environment...well sort of :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these bags ... but couldn't see them on their website? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section - will go back in there. Cheers Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. **New Follower**

    Cute Bags..
    Nothing worse, then walking home from the shops and the plastic bag rips..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just sold out of the kids range however still have the Australiana range.

    Will be ordering more kids range and bright & bold range soon so if you are interested let me know :)
    I often post specials on my facebook page so you can check that out as well - www.facebook.com/greenmeoz

    ReplyDelete