Wohoo, I did it!

Finally, I did it. I finished my website and blog! I am so happy. This idea has been in the making for years but this year I finally got off my butt and did it.

Now why have I done it you ask? Well I am a bit of a greenie at heart and of course need to spread the message......ha ha ha. Seriously, I really want to help people make small green changes in their lives which ultimately have huge impacts on the health and wellbeing of both themselves and the environment.

My blog will include information and suggestions on how we can make changes, information on some of the bad stuff out there and how to avoid it, and ultimately how we can improve our health and that of the environment as well. My website has some more info and with the added benefit of selling BPA free and eco friendly products.A bit for everyone I hope.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my blog and website! I have really enjoyed putting them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment